The Application Process
Before applying, drive by the house you’re interested in to make sure it’s what you want.
Do not disturb our current tenants.
Stay out of the yard!
THIS IS A NO PARTY HOUSE, NO EXCEPTIONS! Here is some info on Partying at CSUC – read before you do something stupid http://news.csuchico.edu/2005/08/15/efforts-to-combat-highrisk-drinking-target-parties-bars/
NOTE: Before taking the time to apply: We will require the First Months Rent as well as Security Deposit via Certified Check at the time of lease signing. Further, if approved, you will need to sign the lease within 24 hours or we must move on to the next group.
To reserve the property of choice, your group will need to do the following:
- Elect one member of your group to act as your spokesperson, have them handle all emails, etc. Any emails your spokesperson sends should also be copied to all roommates in your group. Do not apply until after your spokesperson does, this is one of the questions on the application.
- If you are interested in a 4 bedroom place you must have 4 roommates ready to sign the lease. Sharing rooms to make the rent more affordable is permitted.
- Communicate with us via email only through our website.
- Read over all the forms on our website, it will improve your chances of getting a house.
- All members of your group must each submit an online application only after your group spokesperson applies.
- Please have the spokesperson contact us through our website once your entire group has applied online.
- A $25 application fee will be collected at lease signing for each application.
- Appointments to see the house will be made only after all applications have been reviewed.
- Your chances are GREATLY IMPROVED if you carefully read and follow these instructions!
- All the additional completed forms will be required as soon as your group has been approved.
- Be Sure to visit our Move-in and our Move-out pages for other information you need to know.
- To begin the online application process, please navigate to the property you would like to rent and click the “Apply” button found in that listing. This will bring you to our online application for that particular rental. Both the applicants and cosigners can use this link!